Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Tarlac Acting Mayor Mendoza denies sabotage claims after fires

Apr 21, 2017 @ 4:04
Spread the love

Tarlac Acting Mayor Genaro Mendoza denied rumors of sabotage after three consecutive fire incidents hit the city, a Manila Times report said.

A part of the Tarlac City public market was razed by a fire on Sunday, April 16.

There were also minor fires in the city hall’s Treasury and Tourism offices last week.

“We are confident that our fire department is doing its job to ensure that no major fire could hit any of our establishments and cost lives,” Mendoza said.

The Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) said the market fire was caused by electrical overload while he fires at the Treasury and Tourism offices were blamed on faulty electrical connections.

Politiko would love to hear your views on this...

Spread the love
Disclaimer:
The comments posted on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of POLITICS.com.ph. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.

Trending News

Want Politiko alerts on your inbox? Subscribe here.