Sen. JV Ejercito praises Bulakenyo youth
Senator Joseph Victor ‘JV’ Ejercito praised the character of the Bulakenyo youth and challenged them not to settle on being just the hope of the nation.
“Kailangan nating makilahok, makialam, makibahagi sa nangyayari sa ating bansa, kahit na maliit na bagay. Being a youth should not be an excuse not to do anything,” the senator said during the Gintong Kabataan Awarding Ceremony held at The Pavilion, Hiyas ng Bulacan Convention Center on Friday.
Addressing the young awardees, Ejercito specifally praised Rommel T. Ramos, the Gintong Kabataang Bayani awardee. Ramos has been carrying his brother with cerebral palsy every day to school while his father is away, working and digging garbage.
The senator congratulated all the GK awardees but specifically mentioned the heroism of Rommel T. Ramos, the Gintong Kabataang Bayani awardee who despite of his being an ordinary individual, was called ‘Super Kuya’ for carrying his brother with cerebral palsy every day to school while his father is away, working and digging garbage.
Here’s the list of other awardees:
1. Abigail Dionisio from Paombong-Gintong Kabataan sa Larangan ng Sining at Kultura (Sining Biswal)
2. Jan Rommel “Jak” Roberto from Pulilan-Gintong Kabataan sa Larangan ng Sining at Kultura (Sining sa Larangan ng
3. Christian “Tristan” Ramirez from Pandi-Gintong Kabataan sa Larangan ng Sining at Kultura (Sining sa Larangan ng
4. Monette Lumague from Plaridel-Gintong Kabataan sa Kagalingang Pang-Akademya at Agham (Sekondarya)
5. Justin Paul Mendoza from Bocaue-Gintong Kabataan sa Kagalingang Pang-Akademya at Agham (Kolehiyo)
6. Frankie Joe Sionson from the City of Malolos-Gintong Kabataang Entreprenyur
7. Ronalyn B. Pordan from the city of San Jose del Monte-Gintong Kabataan sa Larangan ng Paglilingkod sa Pamayanan
8. Dr. Keno Piad from the City of Malolos-Gintong Kabataang Manggagawa (Professional Worker)
9. Coun. Erlene Luz Dela Cruz from Baliwag-Gintong Kabataang Manggagawa (Government Worker)
10. Alexander Gonzales from Guiguinto-Gintong Kabataang Manggagawa (Skilled Worker)
11. Jack Danielle Animam from the City of Malolos-Gintong Kabataan sa Larangan ng Isports
12. Cong. Jose Antonio “Kuya Jonathan” R. Sy-Alvarado from Calumpit-Natatanging Gintong Kabataan, the highest
recognition given to a Bulakenyo youth.
The comments posted on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of POLITICS.com.ph. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.