Friday, October 7, 2022

New Clark City next tourist hub in Central Luzon

Aug 12, 2022 @ 11:22
Spread the love

The Bases Conversion and Development Authority (BCDA) has made a pitch for New Clark City’s potential as the next choice tourist destination in Central Luzon.

During the recent Central Luzon Tourism Investment Summit and Business Exchange (CLTISBEX), BCDA Senior Vice President for Conversion and Development Joshua Bingcang urged local and foreign investors to explore opportunities in New Clark City, especially in the field of ecotourism.

The summit was attended by 36 investors and agencies from the Philippines, Singapore, China, Japan and South Korea.

“BCDA is always open to tourism investments in New Clark City. Given its strategic location, rich biodiversity and vast open spaces, it is the perfect place for eco-theme parks and ecotourism projects,” Bingcang said.

He said BCDA also continuously looks for partners to increase mixed-use, retail, and food and beverage establishments in New Clark City.

BCDA’s master plan proposes that only 40 percent of the total land area will be built on, leaving 60 percent for forests, open spaces and parks, making New Clark City the perfect hot spot for ecotourism and outdoor recreational facilities.

Politiko would love to hear your views on this...

Spread the love
Disclaimer:
The comments posted on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of POLITICS.com.ph. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.

Trending News

Want Politiko alerts on your inbox? Subscribe here.