Malolos City Mayor Natividad warns suspects behind bomb scares in schools
Mayor Christian Natividad of Malolos City, Bulacan warned Friday those behind the series of bomb scares in schools in the city.
“Humanda kayo at ginagawa namin ang lahat upang mapanagot kung sino man ang gumagawa ng pananakot na ito,” Natividad said on his Facebook page.
The politiko said the Marcelo H. Del Pilar National High School in Barangay Bagong Bayan was targeted for the third time on Friday morning of a bomb scare.
“Ang mga mag-aaral ay pinalisan muna sa paaralan at kasalukuyang nasa Bulacan Sports Complex. Kawawa naman ang mga mag-aaral, gayundin ang mga guro na nasa ilalim ng init ng araw dahil sa pananakot ng mga walang magawang tao,” he said.
Last week, the Bulacan State University was also disrupted by a similar threat.
In issuing a stern warning to the suspects, Natividad said, “Sisiguraduhin namin na mapanagot kayo sa batas.”(END)
Recommended on other sites
Politiko Main Latest News
North Luzon Latest News
Metro Manila Latest News
South Luzon Latest News
Bicol Latest News
Visayas Latest News
Mindanao Latest News
The comments posted on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of POLITICS.com.ph. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.