2 more PUIs in Tarlac die but Covid-19 test results not yet released
At least two more patients under investigation (PUIs) for the coronavirus disease (Covid-19) in Tarlac have died without knowing whether they tested positive for the infectious illness, officials said on Monday.
The deaths brought to eight PUI deaths in the province, according to the Tarlac provincial government, citing information from Tarlac’s Covid-19 Task Force.
“As of 10 a.m. today, March 23, Tarlac province has 49 severe PUIs cases admitted in different hospitals,” officials said.
“Of these 49, 13 were tested negative already. There are now eight (8) PUI deaths (as another two died this morning from Tarlac city and Capas) with only one tested negative so far,” the officials said.
“Still, the test results of the other deaths (including the latest 2) are yet to be released by RITM (Research Institute for Tropical Medicine,” they added.
There are also 242 mild PUI cases and 9,035 PUMs (patients under monitoring) in the province.
All are under home quarantine, officials said.
Recommended on other sites
Politiko Main Latest News
North Luzon Latest News
Metro Manila Latest News
South Luzon Latest News
Bicol Latest News
Visayas Latest News
Mindanao Latest News
The comments posted on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of POLITICS.com.ph. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.