The pride of Bulacan is (Miss) Multinational
It’s a good time to be a Bulakenya!
No less than Governor Wilhelmino Sy-Alvarado himself honored Sophia Sordan Senoron of Pandi, Bulacan, who is Miss World Multinational 2017.
The politiko had given Senoron a plaque containing Resolution Number 470-T17, which recognizes her for bringing honor to Bulacan and also wishes her luck for her upcoming competition in New Delhi, India in December.
Joining Sy-Alvarado and Senoron in the photo were Vice Governor Daniel Fernando and Board Member Therese Cheryll Ople.
Bring home the bacon to Bulacan, Sophia! Kaya mo ‘yan.
Recommended on other sites
Politiko Main Latest News
- Laban Leila: Asia’s lady leaders confident de Lima will be proven innocent of trumped up drug charges filed by Duterte
- Dick says Blue Ribbon will hands off on plunder cases vs Aquino, Abad, Garin: They are in a very,very dark place
- US public health ‘word ban’ sparks outrage: Fetus, diversity, transgender
North Luzon Latest News
Metro Manila Latest News
South Luzon Latest News
Bicol Latest News
- Change is still the buzzword! Camarines Sur Rep. Noli Fuentebella explains why we need change
- Ayos, libreng droga! Pinamalayan Mayor Aristeo Baldos Jr. thanks generous constituent for donating free meds
- CamSur Gov. Migz Villafuerte asks bus companies to cancel trips to ensure safety of passengers amid Urduja threat
Visayas Latest News
The comments posted on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of POLITICS.com.ph. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.