Starting all over again: Here’s what Duterte gave man who lost family in Bulacan massacre
President Rodrigo Duterte has given P255,000 and a cellphone to a man who lost his family in a massacre in San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan last week.
Duterte went to Bulacan Tuesday (July 4) to condole with Dexter Carlos and offer him assistance.
In an interview with reporters after his visit, the President said the National Housing Authority also offered a new home to Carlos.
“I gave something like 255,000 and 20,000 and gave him a cellphone. I told him that, ‘if there’s anything that you would need and if you think that I can help, call me,'” he said.
Carlos’ wife, three children and mother in law were brutally murdered in late June.
One suspect has confessed to killing Carlos’ family, allegedly under the influence of illegal drugs.
Recommended on other sites
Politiko Main Latest News
North Luzon Latest News
Metro Manila Latest News
South Luzon Latest News
Bicol Latest News
Visayas Latest News
The comments posted on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of POLITICS.com.ph. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.