After rehab, drug surrenderers dance for Mayor Joni Villanueva
It’s their way of saying thank you for the free cleansing.
Mayor Joni Villanueva couldn’t help but be proud to see the first batch of self-confessed drug users come out of the Bahay ng Pagbabago in Bocaue, Bulacan.
These men underwent free rehabilitation under the local facility put up after Pres. Rodrigo Duterte’s war on drugs.
To show that they are doing healthy and well, the group even rendered a dance number for the mayor. Congrats!
Recommended on other sites
Politiko Main Latest News
- Laban Leila: Asia’s lady leaders confident de Lima will be proven innocent of trumped up drug charges filed by Duterte
- Dick says Blue Ribbon will hands off on plunder cases vs Aquino, Abad, Garin: They are in a very,very dark place
- US public health ‘word ban’ sparks outrage: Fetus, diversity, transgender
North Luzon Latest News
Metro Manila Latest News
South Luzon Latest News
Bicol Latest News
- Change is still the buzzword! Camarines Sur Rep. Noli Fuentebella explains why we need change
- Ayos, libreng droga! Pinamalayan Mayor Aristeo Baldos Jr. thanks generous constituent for donating free meds
- CamSur Gov. Migz Villafuerte asks bus companies to cancel trips to ensure safety of passengers amid Urduja threat
Visayas Latest News
The comments posted on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of POLITICS.com.ph. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.