What made the happy weekend of Mayor Villanueva?
The past weekend was a delight for Bocaue Mayor Joni Villanueva-Tugna.
The politiko was grateful that her coordination with various government agencies, including the Department of Transportation (DOTr) and Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH), is paying off.
Her efforts led to the opening of the bypass road in Barangay Turo and an exit road in Barangay Taal.
“Salamat Mayor Joni Villanueva sa iyong matiyaga at masigasig na koordinasyon sa DPWH, MNTC, at TRB at sa pakikipag-ugnayan kina DOTr Sec. Arthur Tugade at Cong. Apol Pancho!” said Villanueva.
“Salamat din former Vice-Mayor Coro Juan sa walang-sawang pagtulong kay Mayor Joni para masolusyunan ang problema sa traffic. Abot-kamay na ngayon ng Bocaue ang maluwag na daloy ng trapiko sa tollgate,” she added.
We wonder what’s going to make Mayor Joni happy this weekend?
Recommended on other sites
Politiko Main Latest News
- Laban Leila: Asia’s lady leaders confident de Lima will be proven innocent of trumped up drug charges filed by Duterte
- Dick says Blue Ribbon will hands off on plunder cases vs Aquino, Abad, Garin: They are in a very,very dark place
- US public health ‘word ban’ sparks outrage: Fetus, diversity, transgender
North Luzon Latest News
Metro Manila Latest News
South Luzon Latest News
Bicol Latest News
- Change is still the buzzword! Camarines Sur Rep. Noli Fuentebella explains why we need change
- Ayos, libreng droga! Pinamalayan Mayor Aristeo Baldos Jr. thanks generous constituent for donating free meds
- CamSur Gov. Migz Villafuerte asks bus companies to cancel trips to ensure safety of passengers amid Urduja threat
Visayas Latest News
The comments posted on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of POLITICS.com.ph. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.