Look at Mayor Joni Villanueva’s new baby girl
She got blessings from no less than her lolo and religious leader Bro. Eddie Villanueva.
Mayor Joni Villanueva’s delivery of her new baby came as a surprise for most people, as she had been very low-key about it and simply busied herself with running Bocaue, Bulacan. But good fate is on her side, as she was able to give birth to little Lexi Joy without complications. She is now back to her usual self merely days after her Caesarian operation.
Congratulations for the new bundle of joy!
Recommended on other sites
Politiko Main Latest News
- Laban Leila: Asia’s lady leaders confident de Lima will be proven innocent of trumped up drug charges filed by Duterte
- Dick says Blue Ribbon will hands off on plunder cases vs Aquino, Abad, Garin: They are in a very,very dark place
- US public health ‘word ban’ sparks outrage: Fetus, diversity, transgender
North Luzon Latest News
Metro Manila Latest News
South Luzon Latest News
Bicol Latest News
- Change is still the buzzword! Camarines Sur Rep. Noli Fuentebella explains why we need change
- Ayos, libreng droga! Pinamalayan Mayor Aristeo Baldos Jr. thanks generous constituent for donating free meds
- CamSur Gov. Migz Villafuerte asks bus companies to cancel trips to ensure safety of passengers amid Urduja threat
Visayas Latest News
The comments posted on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of POLITICS.com.ph. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.